Turbosmart Kompact Shortie Dual Port - EVR05 VAG 2.0 TSI
Turbosmart's new Kompact Shortie Blow-Off Valve for VAG 2.0 TSI engines takes performance to the next level. These valves are a high performance replacement for the standard diverter valve fitted to the current 2.0 TSI range.
Unlike the standard valve's plastic construction, they are machined from aircraft grade aluminium, and bolt straight up to the factory location, offering all the technology from Turbosmart's race-bred BOV range in an OEM-replacement package.
The Dual Port offers a 50/50 split between recirculating and vent-to-atmosphere, for quiet operation at low boost, and the high performance sound associated with vent-to-atmosphere BOVs at higher boost. The Dual Port also recirculates enough air to keep the car's ECU happy.
Turbosmart's Kompact Shortie does not leak, bleed boost pressure or struggle with increased boost on tuned vehicles. It also completely eliminates compressor surge, allowing the turbo to operate to its full potential, and for longer.
- Audi S3 2.0TSI 2013-current
- Audi A3 2.0TSI 2013-current
- Audi A6 2.0TSI 2015-current
- Audi TT 2.0TSI 2015-current
- Audi Q3 2.0TSI 2015-current
- Audi Q7 2.0TSI 2015-current
- Seat Alhambra 2.0TSI 2016-current
- Seat Leon 2.0TSI 2014-current
- Skoda Octavia RS 2.0TSI 2013-current
- Skoda Superb 2.0TSI 2015-current
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk7 2013-current
- Volkswagen Golf R Mk7 2013-current
- Relaterte produkter